Saturday, August 21, 2010
Introduction and Purpose
Hello. My name is Patrick Kennedy, a teacher in Charles County, MD public schools. I've worked for 5 years as a kindergarten teacher and am now serving my second year as a first grade teacher. I am committed to providing my students with the best learning environment I can provide. Incorporating technology into my everyday classroom routines and lessons not only enhances learning, but it also makes it a fun environment for teaching. Our school has been gifted with many technology components including Smartboards, response pads, document cameras and an abundance of software. I'm using this blog to critique products, share ideas and resources I've collected, and provide feedback on the activities. I have a true passion for using technology and I love providing others with training and tips that will increase their comfort in using it in the classroom. I want to find myself in a position where I can work with teachers and administration to research products, make technology purchase decisions, train staff and students, and provide consistent resources and activities for teachers to make every classroom infused with technology. Perhaps someday my school district will recognize this talent and enthusiasm and place me in a position where I can achieve these goals!
Labels:
Pat Kennedy,
technology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment